Every customer wants to make informed decisions. The inbound methodology capitalizes on our natural human curiosity and desire to gather information. Through the creation of inbound marketing content, you meet the needs of these customers, increasing both leads and conversions.
Effective inbound marketing recognizes the change in consumer habits and builds the knowledge, trust, and positive brand sentiment essential to consumer confidence.
Consumers buy differently than they did 10 years ago.
- Buyer: Relatively uninformed.
- Buyer Journey: Linear.
- Marketing Playbook: Interrupt (cold calls and advertising).
- Buyer: Well-informed.
- Buyer Journey: Fluid and random. Starts with search (most likely Google).
- Marketing Playbook: Thought leadership through content creation.
Build knowledge, trust, and positive brand sentiment with Inbound.
- The roar can be deafening. The media landscape is cluttered: there’s print, TV, radio, mobile, and a website for every conceivable interest. How do you cut through it all? By creating essential educational content so visitors can learn more about the unique benefits and value your products or services provide.
- Successful brands build the trust their consumers desire. Consumers perceive traditional advertising as inherently deceptive. They have access to tools and information that enable them to avoid brand messages and seek out information on their own terms. Provide value by backing up the claims you make.
- Engaged brands align with the core consumer value of transparency. Traditional advertising, websites, social media–they’re all interconnected. It’s hard to get out of the spotlight. Be honest across the board and delight your customers. They will become your advocates.
Here’s how Inbound Marketing works.
You create targeted content that answers your customer’s basic questions and needs. Share that content far and wide.
You recognize that people go through stages as they interact with your company, and that each stage requires different information met with unique marketing actions.
PERSONALIZATION & CONTEXT
The more you learn more about your leads, the better you can better personalize your messages to their specific needs. You nurture leads, provide choices, and listen for feedback through direct responses and data analytics.
Your publishing and analytics tools all work together like a well-oiled machine, allowing you to focus on publishing the right content in the right place at the right time.
Inbound Marketing is about . . .
- Outsmarting, not outspending, your competitors.
- Building trust, not skepticism, among your prospects.
- Being loved, not ignored, by your customers.
Find out how to the power of inbound can help you meet your marketing goals. Talk to Us.